Attorney James Imbriale
For the past 25 years, James Imbriale has been providing compassionate, zealous, and effective counsel to his clients. He has handled hundreds of personal injury cases, ranging from wrongful death matters to slip and falls to car accidents. James is focused on providing client-first representation, never letting an “attorney ego” get in the way of the level of care and service he offers.
After graduating Emory Law School in 1990, James worked alongside some of Atlanta’s most recognized injury attorneys, learning the ropes and trade secrets from some of the best in the community. Over the years, James has used his legal insight as a Woodstock personal injury lawyer to serve individuals who have been the victim of negligence or malicious actions.
Prepared for the David & Goliath Battle
In many cases, James stands strong for his clients against large car insurance companies, corporate attorneys, and other well-protected parties. He is prepared to battle insurance providers such as Progressive, Allstate, State Farm, and take on corporations such as GM, General Electric, and more.
Alongside the legal team at Hartman-Imbriale LLP, James has navigated more than 1,000 injury cases, from minor accident claims to major catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. He is well-versed in everything from products liability to medical negligence.
Early Start in Litigation
James began sharpening his litigation skills while still in law school, working on hearings and trial matters at his various internships. He was selected for the prestigious Georgia Governor Joe Frank Harris’ Honors Law Intern Program, serving in the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office. James later served as an intern at the Cobb County District Attorney’s Office, as well as the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Over several years, James built his foundation of trial experience working for a few general litigation firms, handling many personal injury cases during this time. By 1998, he joined Andy Hartman, growing Hartman-Imbriale LLP to the prominent and leading firm that it is today.
James’ legal experience and skill are recognized by professional peers and the community alike. He has been a speaker for The Injury Specialists and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, as well as a UGA Law School ICLE Trial Skills Clinic Instructor.
- Emory Univ. School of Law, Doctor of Laws, 1990
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA) graduate, 1989
- Emory University, B.A. in Economics & International Studies w/French minor, 1987
- State Bar of Georgia, 1990
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Association for Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Personal Injury Association
- American Bar Association
- We Value Relationships With us, your case is all about you, not the ego of your attorney.
- No False Promises We're refreshingly honest. We will always tell you the truth.
- No Lack of Resources We are a firm with the right experience and resources to go toe-to-toe with insurance companies in the courtroom.
- No Hidden Fees You don’t pay until we win. We work on a contingency fee basis to ensure you get the most out of your recovery.