Stacy Barnett is a respected personal injury attorney who has been practicing law for more than 18 years. Passionate about helping others, Stacy has dedicated his practice to representing people at all levels of the State and Federal legal justice system. His determination and drive have resulted in countless case successes over the years, and he frequently obtains courtroom wins on behalf of the individuals he represents. Outside of his practice, Stacy loves to cycle and is an avid traveler.
Before joining Hartman-Imbriale LLP, Stacy spent 18 years at the Barnett Law Firm, PC practicing criminal and civil law in both State and Federal Courts. Always up for the challenge presented by a tough legal case, Stacy frequently represented clients in both the State and Federal Court of Appeals as well as before the Supreme Court of Georgia. Cases he handled included:
- Civil Rights Law
- Class Actions
- Collective Actions
- Criminal Law
- Federal Labor Law
- Governmental Torts
- Personal Injury
- Section 1983 Claims
- John Marshall Law School, cum laude, 1999
- Georgia State University, cum laude, 1994
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- We Value Relationships With us, your case is all about you, not the ego of your attorney.
- No False Promises We're refreshingly honest. We will always tell you the truth.
- No Lack of Resources We are a firm with the right experience and resources to go toe-to-toe with insurance companies in the courtroom.
- No Hidden Fees You don’t pay until we win. We work on a contingency fee basis to ensure you get the most out of your recovery.